Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
A Health Coach is a professional guide and mentor who empowers individuals to take responsibility for their health and supports them in making sustainable lifestyle choices. Health Coaches do not prescribe one diet or one way of living. Rather, they help people develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for their bodies. Some common areas where a Health Coach can assist include weight management, food cravings, sleep, energy, digestion, stress, and time management.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I was trained in more than 100 dietary theories and studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. Drawing on this knowledge, I will help you create a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals.
My focus is on
- Traditional, Primal, Ancestral, Low-Carb
- Wild, Nutrient Dense Foods
- Basic Cooking and Recipes
- Trouble Losing and/or Maintaining Weight
What types of clients do I work with?
I work with a diverse range of clients including men, women, young professionals, corporate executives, retirees, athletes, and inactive or over-weight individuals. My philosophy is that there is no one way of eating or living that works for everyone, and consequently, I have had success working with people from all walks of life.
How soon will you see results?
Naturally, this will vary from person to person based on their current level of health and their willingness to participate. Nevertheless, even if the motivation isn’t there right away, that’s okay. I am skilled in inspiring clients to take action. My workshops, presentations, coaching sessions, and materials are interesting and engaging. By starting with small, achievable goals, clients will start seeing results rather quickly and will be motivated to move on to larger goals.
Is the information discussed in one-on-one health coaching sessions kept confidential?
Absolutely. All of the information shared in individual sessions will remain completely confidential between the client and me, the Health Coach.
How do you get started?
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about my services and look forward to setting you up a free health history consultation with you.